Blazing comic fire Chris Rock is having another birthday. This former SNL performer has appeared in such flicks as Grown Ups, The Longest Yard and Head of State. Even though he is a writer/director/producer/performer, his biggest successes have been on the stand-up stage.
Some of his more quotable lines are:
- “Gun control? We need bullet control! I think every bullet should cost 5,000 dollars. Because if a bullet cost five thousand dollars, we wouldn't have any innocent bystanders.”
- “I don't get high but sometimes I wish I did. That way, when I messed up in life, I would have an excuse. Right now, there's no rehab for stupidity.”
- “In America, black people dominate in sports. 20% of the population and 90% of the Final Four.”
- “Charlie Brown was such a loser that he wasn't even the star of his own Halloween Special.”
- “Every town has the same two malls. The one white people go to and the one white people used to go to.”
- On gay marriage, “Gay people got a right to be as miserable as everybody else.”
- “Anything you can suck at should make you nervous.”
Laugh Off That Ticket In The Best Defensive Driving Course Online and In More Classrooms
[ls_content_block id="58451"] We provide the shortest online defensive driving course allowed by law and it works on iPhones, iPads, Android and other mobile devices plus, instant certificate download is available.
Comedy Guys Defensive Driving classroom instruction provides more scheduled defensive driving classes taught by professional entertainers than any other safety school in Texas. We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and we back your experience with our iron-clad money-back guarantee.
Finish Our Course Today, Download Your Certificate Today