Television talk show host Ellen DeGeneres celebrates her big birthday today.
Some of her more famous lines are:
- “People ask me, ‘Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant.”
- “Nothing says holidays like a cheese log.”
- “I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They say that is because it is such a beautiful animal. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.”
- “You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.”
- “But, seriously, I think overall in the scheme of things, winning an Emmy is not important. Let's get our priorities straight. I think we all know what's really important in life–winning an Oscar.”She hosted the 79th Oscar telecast and is still waiting for the call to return.
This funny lady has been in such films as Finding Nemo, EdTV and Mr. Wrong.
Laugh Off That Ticket In The Best Defensive Driving Course Online and In More Classrooms
[ls_content_block id="58451"] We provide the shortest online defensive driving course allowed by law and it works on iPhones, iPads, Android and other mobile devices plus, instant certificate download is available.
Comedy Guys Defensive Driving classroom instruction provides more scheduled defensive driving classes taught by professional entertainers than any other safety school in Texas. We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and we back your experience with our iron-clad money-back guarantee.
Finish Our Course Today, Download Your Certificate Today