One of the shining comets of stand up comedy was Mitch Hedberg.
This lightening bolt of funny blazed across the sky and left the world much too soon. He appeared on David Letterman and was in the film Almost Famous.
Some of his funnier lines were:
- “My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.”
- “Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled by a really weak guy, all day. Wearing a backpack and a turtleneck is like a weak midget trying to bring you down.”
- “I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that.”
- “Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.”
- “A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.”
- “I drank some boiling water because I wanted to whistle.”
- “I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I bought a cake.”
He passed away on March 30, 2005.
Laugh Off That Ticket In The Best Defensive Driving Course Online and In More Classrooms
[ls_content_block id="58451"] We provide the shortest online defensive driving course allowed by law and it works on iPhones, iPads, Android and other mobile devices plus, instant certificate download is available.
Comedy Guys Defensive Driving classroom instruction provides more scheduled defensive driving classes taught by professional entertainers than any other safety school in Texas. We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and we back your experience with our iron-clad money-back guarantee.
Finish Our Course Today, Download Your Certificate Today