Jackie Mason is a classic comedian, delivering lines since 1955.
He is infamously known for giving Ed Sullivan the middle finger on live television. He claims it was a misunderstanding and a mistake.
No, a mistake was being in Caddyshack II.
We can forgive him because we love his guest voice work on The Simpsons as Krusty's father, the Rabbi Hyman Krustofski, a role he won an Emmy Award for. In real life, Jackie Mason — born Yacov Moshe Maza – was an ordained rabbi. He resigned his synagogue to become a comedian, saying “Somebody in the family had to make a living.”
Here are a few classic lines from Jackie Mason:
- Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.
- If an Englishman gets run down by a truck, he apologizes to the truck.
- It is more profitable for your Congressman to support the tobacco industry than your life
- I have enough money to last me the rest of my life — unless I buy something.
- It's no longer a question of staying healthy. It's a question of finding a sickness you like.
- Did you ever hear of a kid playing accountant? Even if they wanted to be one?
Jackie still tours with his one-man show doing many private dates. To see him live, he tends to be either in Las Vegas, the Eastern seaboard, or Florida.
Laugh Off That Ticket In The Best Defensive Driving Course Online and In More Classrooms
Comedy Guys Defensive Driving™ school (CO728) by A Safer Driver, Inc. (CP728) is Texas State Approved. We provide the shortest online defensive driving course allowed by law and it works on iPhones, iPads, Android and other mobile devices plus, instant certificate download is available.
Comedy Guys Defensive Driving classroom instruction provides more scheduled defensive driving classes taught by professional entertainers than any other safety school in Texas. We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and we back your experience with our iron-clad money-back guarantee.
Finish Our Course Today, Download Your Certificate Today