Leonardo Da Vinci was a Renaissance painter and inventor best known for catching Mona Lisa on an off-mood day. He also painted The Creation of Adam and The Last Supper. We're still working on finger paintings.
He once said, “As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.” We are using our life on video games and eating Cheetos.
Some little known facts about Leonardo Di Vinci:
- He never sanctioned being a Ninja turtle.
- His friends called him D-D Da Vince.
- He invented the Whoopie Cushion which he called “Le cushione de poo-poo.”
- His painting The Virgin and Child with St. Anne was originally entitled “Mother and Child Reunion”
- Started ‘Big Pimpin' in the 1500s.
- His design of the helicopter was just an inept way to describe The Peppermint Twist.
He passed away on May 2, 1519 at 67 leaving behind a legacy of art and science and a legion of admirers.[social-bio]
Laugh Off That Ticket In The Best Defensive Driving Course Online and In More Classrooms
Comedy Guys Defensive Driving™ school (CO728) by A Safer Driver, Inc. (CP728) is Texas State Approved. We provide the shortest online defensive driving course allowed by law and it works on iPhones, iPads, Android and other mobile devices plus, instant certificate download is available.
Comedy Guys Defensive Driving classroom instruction provides more scheduled defensive driving classes taught by professional entertainers than any other safety school in Texas. We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and we back your experience with our iron-clad money-back guarantee.
Finish Our Course Today, Download Your Certificate Today